As the name implies, Labour Day is meant to be a day where employees can breathe a sigh of relief.
During this memorable public holiday, people choose to relax and not engage in work-related activities. The day off is not available for all industries though, and some workers, like those in the service line and the food & beverage industry, cannot take the day off.
Hence, I would like to give you a big salute for your efforts! Thank you all!
But at the same time, I'm also very interested in what you all have planned for Labour Day! After all, as a person with no planning skills and dull, I do not know how to arrange my schedule. I can only rely on you and be inspired by you! (*^▽^*)
Event Period: 1st – 4th May 2022, 14:00 (UTC+8)
1. We reserve the right to amend any of its rules and regulations without any prior notice, and these amendments are deemed final should any dispute arise.
2. Any sexual, violent, religious and/or political related content will be considered a rule violation and will result in disqualification.
3. We reserve the right to blacklist any participant who leaves any hateful or offensive comments.
4. Hateful speeches, demoralizing comments, etc. are strictly prohibited. Violators of such will be disqualified.
5. For those who have changed their IGN during the event, please kindly rectify it in your comment. Failed compliance will result in disqualification.
6. Multiple entries from the same participant might lead to disqualification.