When a fire breaks out, what should you do? No matter where we are, the most critical thing is to stay calm and find a way out.
What about trying a small fire escape game today?
Fire has broken out in a 10-story apartment. In the meantime, we only know that the fire started outside the third-floor room for unknown reasons.
Based on the following scenarios and options, players are asked to help the occupants escape and prevent the fire from starting. Among the choices are the door, water, window, bed sheets, blanket, hair clips, towels, a charged phone, a megaphone, a safe box, cigarettes, and the occupant's idea of using the elevator.
Prizes will be given to those who answer the questions correctly, i.e., 3 special prizes for the fastest answers and 20 consolation prizes for 10 random participants.
Task 1: What should you do if a fire breaks out? Tick the boxes in the small grid.
Task 2: Things that can cause a fire. Mark it with an 'X'.
Event Period: 28th - 31st July 2022, 14:00 (UTC +8)
Event Rewards: 3 Special Prizes and 10 Consolation Prizes
1. Character name:
2. Server number:
3. Region area: ASIA/NA/EU
1. We reserve the right to amend any of its rules and regulations without any prior notice, and these amendments are deemed final should any dispute arise.
2. Any sexual, violent, religious and/or political related content will be considered a rule violation and will result in disqualification.
3. We reserve the right to blacklist any participant who leaves any hateful or offensive comments.
4. Hateful speeches, demoralizing comments, etc. are strictly prohibited. Violators of such will be disqualified.
5. For those who have changed their IGN during the event, please kindly rectify it in your comment. Failed compliance will result in disqualification.
6. Multiple entries from the same participant might lead to disqualification.