Good day, dear gamers!
Some say video games don't require eyesight, but how is that possible? If you do not have an eagle's eye to spot the enemy, how to attack them? If you don't have sharp eyesight, how can you grasp the powerful equipment from the auction house with ease? A great eye is of no use if you cannot see the various small benefits in the games. How can you realize the best upgrade patterns without having an insightful eye?
As a form of rectification and de-stigmatization of players and video games, I specially designed an event to test everyone's strength and vision~ (# ^. ^#) Here are the details on how you can participate.
1. To participate, players must download the event image.
2. Circle the five animals (i.e. the animals listed below the image) and save the picture.
3. Share your saved answers with us in the comments section of this event post on our Facebook page.
4. Don't forget to add your watermark to prevent theft of the picture!
Plagiarism, such as using other people's answers, will be considered a violation of the rules and result in disqualification!
Can you find all five specified animals in the picture? Will you be on the list of prize winners? Join us and bring your amazing eyesight to the challenge! Let's show the world what video games are all about!
Event Period: 28th March 2022 to 31st March 2022 14:00 (UTC+8)
1. We reserve the right to amend any of its rules and regulations without any prior notice, and these amendments are deemed final should any dispute arise.
2. Any sexual, violent, religious and/or political related content will be considered a rule violation and will result in disqualification.
3. We reserve the right to blacklist any participant who leaves any hateful or offensive comments.
4. Hateful speeches, demoralizing comments, etc. are strictly prohibited. Violators of such will be disqualified.
5. For those who have changed their IGN during the event, please kindly rectify it in your comment. Failed compliance will result in disqualification.
6. Multiple entries from the same participant might lead to disqualification.