I always wonder if you looked forward to the doctor prescribing a tasty vitamin C pill after visiting the doctor when you were young? Even though it was a pill, I remember the sweet and sour flavor. Since there was always "candy" to eat after a visit to the doctor, I'm convinced that because of vitamin C, I was never afraid to visit the doctor when I was a kid.
But wait, did you know it's National Vitamin C Day today? Vitamin C provides numerous health benefits and is essential for growth and maintaining a healthy body. However, one should take precautions when consuming vitamin C to avoid excessive consumption. Too much vitamin C can result in stomach pain, headaches, sleep difficulties, skin redness, and other side effects.
When it all comes down to it, aside from vitamin C pills, do you know what other foods we can consume to ensure our bodies obtain sufficient vitamins?
So, this is a simple one; all you have to do is write down the vitamin C-rich foods, and you will have a chance to be one of the lucky winners and win a reward! (Except for vitamin C pills and tablets, of course!)
Come show off your extensive scientific knowledge and win the prizes!
Event Period: 4th April 2022 to 7th April 2022 14:00 (UTC+8)
1. We reserve the right to amend any of its rules and regulations without any prior notice, and these amendments are deemed final should any dispute arise.
2. Any sexual, violent, religious and/or political related content will be considered a rule violation and will result in disqualification.
3. We reserve the right to blacklist any participant who leaves any hateful or offensive comments.
4. Hateful speeches, demoralizing comments, etc. are strictly prohibited. Violators of such will be disqualified.
5. For those who have changed their IGN during the event, please kindly rectify it in your comment. Failed compliance will result in disqualification.
6. Multiple entries from the same participant might lead to disqualification.