Good day, everybody! You all undoubtedly have deep impressions of the word "Anime". That's right! I speak of the familiar, exciting, and addictive "Anime"! It affects all of us deeply.
As a veteran anime fan, GM Luna has always wanted to find a group of like-minded people and converse with them about all the great things about anime.
That is why GM Luna has prepared a junior version of the Anime Fan Test!
Get ready, everyone! It's time to board the anime fan train!
Before we start playing, let's learn how!
1. Copy our Comment template and fill in the correct answers according to the order on the board.
2. Please provide your character information and answers in the comments section of our Facebook event post.
Tip: In case you haven't seen these animes, but you still want the reward~(#^. ^#) Here's a little trick for you. You can find the answer by asking Mr. Google!
Note: You need to answer at least three questions correctly to win the prize!
Let's see if you can get it right!
1. Character Name.:
2. Server Number:
4. Answer Board:
Event Period: 29th April 2022 to 1st May 2022 14:00 (UTC+8)
*Any act of plagiarism, such as copying another person's answer, will be considered a violation of rules and disqualify the participant.
*It is prohibited to cut and paste graffiti directly from the Internet since this will disqualify you from participating.
1. We reserve the right to amend any of its rules and regulations without any prior notice, and these amendments are deemed final should any dispute arise.
2. Any sexual, violent, religious and/or political related content will be considered a rule violation and will result in disqualification.
3. We reserve the right to blacklist any participant who leaves any hateful or offensive comments.
4. Hateful speeches, demoralizing comments, etc. are strictly prohibited. Violators of such will be disqualified.
5. For those who have changed their IGN during the event, please kindly rectify it in your comment. Failed compliance will result in disqualification.
6. Multiple entries from the same participant might lead to disqualification.